Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mama's Day!

What better way to celebrate than with super cute pictures of our sweet little guy. 
Grrrrr. I'll get you mama!
Mr. G.'s interest in books has really increased over the past month. He'll be playing in his room, and then we'll hear the "dreaded" complete silence. We'll peek in to often find him surrounded by books, intently turning the pages. 


Digging into the toy box with blanket in hand. 
Can't celebrate mother's day without my two favorite guys.
Daily sight in the Sanders' house: Papa and Gus playing the piano together.

I'm so thankful to be your mama sweet guy!

2 comments:

Mama V said...

You have a smart one on your hands!

Happy Mother's Day, Amy!

Terry Shipley said...

I know you had a special Mother's Day with Mr. G. The cuteness never ends! Oh, also, I have seen the blanket love in action!!!
xxox,
Terry