Thursday, January 8, 2009

(Un)tasty green mush & total cuteness

We've been trying all sorts of new foods lately: cereal, sweet potato, banana, avocado, green beans, carrots, and tonight: peas. Some have gone over better than others. You could surely guess.

Maybe if I'm eating my bib, I could avoid the spoonful of green...
Oh, man!
Heh heh. Somehow this whole process is just plain funny!If this guy is not the cutest, I just don't know who is (this statement, of course, excludes your own kids if you have some). Ooooo- I just want to squeeze those cheeks and folds!

2 comments:

Jason and Jeannie said...

Amy, I used to have this crazy baby food book with simple foods to cook and funny combos to mash. Big suggestion was banana mashed with avocado. When Lindsey was little I couldn't keep enough bananas and avocados in the house. It looked so gross, but it must have tasted fantastic. Always funny to see what they like and don't like.

The Mastos said...

i love the "oh man" picture...that's great face