Thursday, August 28, 2008

Silly girl

That's me, silly girl. It's because I often find myself looking at the pictures on Guthrie's blog (at least 2 times a day), when I can just look at him in my arms or in his crib or on the floor playing. I guess I just can't get enough of the cute little guy! Sometimes I find myself missing him while he's sleeping or in the bouncy chair while I'm eating- it makes me sad that much of our family and some friends aren't close by to experience him every day. I'm totally spoiled and incredibly thankful that Brian and I have been able to work it out for me to be at home with Guthrie on a daily basis. To quote Helen Hunt in "Raising Arizona," I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

2 comments:

Jessa said...

You said it! I have the same thoughts about Eli. I want to go grab him out of his crib right now just for a snuggle, though I know that would be foolish.

Mama V said...

Oh geez. I do the same exact thing. After a long day, I'll be bone tired and needing a big break from my boys, but I'll find myself pouring over the pictures on our own blog anyway! Love is a silly and wonderful thing...